This agreement is a partnership between you, the Client and myself, the Coach.
The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching services provided by Rosemary Boddie, of Be Some Boddie Ltd, to any individual or organisation. In these terms (“the Terms”), “we”/“us”/“our” means Rosemary Boddie, and “your”/“your”/“yours” means you, the client. Purchasing any Services from us constitutes acceptance of the Terms. The Terms shall not be varied in any way whatsoever unless agreed in advance in writing between the parties. The term “coaching” used covers life coaching, personal coaching, confidence coaching, law of attraction coaching and business coaching for clients.
DEFINITIONS “Fee” means the sum payable by you to us for the Services. ”Services” means the coaching services (including but not limited to individual one-to-one sessions over Zoom/Skype or telephone, in person and coaching programs made of numerous session) as requested by you. ”Session” means a coaching session lasting between 75 to 90 minutes in length.
Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal and professional goals along with developing and carrying out a strategy/action plan for achieving those goals.
1) Coach’s Role:
- a) We will devote time, thoughts and energy to you exclusively. In between sessions, we may not be instantly available, however, we will always attempt to be available within 24 hours of being contacted.
- b) We will facilitate your learning and growth by building trust and providing a confidential service along with guidance and support.
We are not professional psychotherapist or physician, therefore not trained in diagnosing psychological or medical conditions. If issues arise that need to be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, we will advise you to contact the appropriate professional.
- c) We will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your growth.
- d) We will ask questions for the purpose of clarity, to challenge you, to give feedback, offer alternative perspectives and acknowledge your success in a supportive, honest and respective manner.
- e) We will make empowering requests, (including assigning homework) and identifying plans of action and support you in setting your goals and taking the steps to achieve them.
- f) We cannot guarantee results in life as these depend on us creating the changes required to achieve the results we want. We will do our best to assist you in achieving the goals you set, however, the sole responsibility lies with you in getting the success you want.
2) Client’s Role:
- a) You agree to be committed to taking action on your determined personal and professional goals.
- b) You will help identify what you want to achieve from each session by completing the Coaching Plan which can be accessed from your dashboard in the Online Portal.
- c) After each session, you will complete the follow-up form (accessible from your dashboard), which will confirm the actions you have agreed to take.
- d) You understand that you are solely responsible for creating and implementing your physical, mental and well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship, coaching call and interactions with the Coach.
- e) You acknowledge and agree that the Coach is not liable or responsible for any actions or inactions or for any direct or indirect results of any Services provided by the Coach.
- f) You acknowledge and accept that anything less than your intentional participation will not result in progress.
- g) You agree to allocate time each week to complete homework, journals and coaching requests.
- h) You acknowledge your commitment to moving forward and create the life you want by taking responsibility for the effects of your thoughts, feelings and actions and recognise that blame has no use.
- i) You agree to be open to learning new perspectives, experience new ways of thinking and feeling and be willing to become aware of your patterns, beliefs and habits in order to change what’s not working.
- j) You agree to be patient with yourself, allowing new realisations and answers to come naturally.
- k) You understand that coaching, is not advice, therapy or counselling, and does not substitute for therapy if needed but will address specific aspects such as your current challenges, mindset, relationships, personal development, and business success.
- a) One-to-one Sessions last 75 to 90 minutes, excluding Accelerate and Accelerate Plus which are half-day sessions lasting up to 4 hours.
- b) The day, time, frequency and location of the coaching meetings will be determined and mutually agreed by the Coach and Client.
- c) The Session will be carried out via Zoom/Skype, telephone or in person (if the Client lives locally).
Whether the Sessions are complimentary or paid, Clients’ must ensure they arrive at least 10 minutes before their scheduled Zoom/Skype or in person appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments will be cancelled and are non-refundable, for clients who arrive more than 5 minutes late without prior arrangement.
- d) The Coach will initiate all scheduled coaching telephone calls.
- e) For Sessions held via Zoom/Skype or over the telephone, Clients must ensure that the environment they are in is free from all distractions and can be seen clearly on the video, if via Zoom/Skype.
- a) All payments must be made 2 business days prior to scheduled appointment.
- b) Failure to make payment in the given 2 business days, will result in cancellation of your appointment
- c) All payments will be followed by a receipt for proof of payment.
5) Cancellation Policy
- a) Should you decide to cancel your Session/Service and no longer wish to use it, the fee is non-refundable and are liable for the remainder of payments, if you purchased Services through instalment payments.
You do, however, have the right to transfer the Services to someone you know as long as you provide this notice to us in writing via email.
- b) Should you for any reason wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, this can be done by providing 2 business days (48-hours) or more notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Appointments must be rescheduled within 14 business days of original cancellation, outside of this time the fee is non-refundable.
- c) Cancellations with less than 2 business days (48-hours) notice are non-refundable.
- d) No shows are non-refundable.
6) Termination of Agreement
- a) Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this Agreement at any time with 14 business days written notice.
- b) Client agrees to compensate the Coach for all coaching services rendered through and including the effective date of termination of the coaching relationship.
7) Refunds Policy
A refund will be issued if the Coach fails to meet your appointment scheduled. Should you miss an appointment, you will not be liable for a refund, as the appointment slot has already been dedicated to you the Client, therefore, is non-refundable.
- a) This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship.
- b) We acknowledge that anything you share with us is completely confidential. We undertake not to disclose any information you share with us, in any session, in any way whatsoever (unless in the unlikely event we are required to do so by law).
- c) The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
9) Entire Agreement
These Terms together with our booking confirmation constitutes the entire agreement between the Coach and Client and shall exclude any other agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or written, relating to the Services.
10) Dispute Resolution
If any dispute arises between the Coach and Client, that cannot be resolved, we agree to enlist the services of an independent arbitrator. The independent arbitrator will resolve the dispute with fees to be split between the parties.
All notices to be given under these Terms will be in writing (which may include email). Any notice given by email shall be deemed served when despatched.
12) Force majeure
We shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to the Services if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing.
If any part of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unlawful or enforceable then such part will be severed from these Terms, the remainder of which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I have read and agree to the coaching agreement, which has been outlined above.